Welcome Back Activities & Office Opening
Monday, August 17, 9am-3pm. See our regular office hours.
Bus Pass Pickup
If you registered for busing via PowerSchool, your bus pass will be delivered via Canada Post to your primary mailing address in August. Families must make payment arrangements for any applicable transportation fees before they will receive a bus pass.
Welcome Back Activities
Please note: All welcome back activities are tentatively planned and will only take place if provincial health measures permit. Please watch our website and/or your email inbox for any updates.
Kindergarten Parent Information Meeting
- This year's meeting will be held on Thursday, August 27 at 6:30pm.
- Depending on the current health requirements put in place by the provincial government, this meeting may be held in person or online through Google Meet.
- At this meeting, we will:
- Share information and answer questions about the kindergarten program
- Offer parents and guardians an opportunity to view the classrooms (if held in person)
- Discuss supplementary fees and busing
First Day of School
- All students will follow a staggered entry schedule.
- Kindergarten families will receive an information package in the mail with staggered entry information prior to the start of school.
- Students in Grades 1-4 will follow a staggered entry schedule based on each student's last name and assigned classroom. Approximately half of our students will attend their first day on Monday, August 31, and the other half will attend on Tuesday, September 1, with all students in attendance on Wednesday, September 2. Please read the complete schedule to see when your child is to attend their first day of class.
School Picture Days
- Tuesday, October 6 & Wednesday, October 7
For more information contact: