Brookwood School's Hot Lunch and Club Moo programs are optional lunch and milk programs run by volunteers. Club Moo runs twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays, and Hot Lunch is served 1-3 times per month.
Online Ordering Instructions:
- Go to www.brookwood.hotlunches.net
- Click on "Click Here to Register"
- School Access Code: BHL
- Set up your user id and password
- Follow the online instructions to order and pay
Please note: You do not need a PayPal account to pay online. You may pay by credit card without creating an account.
Orders and exact change cash payment will only be accepted in the front lobby at the school (dates TBA). The office staff will not accept payments. Do not send this in with your child.
If your child is away we cannot provide refunds for missed lunches or extra milk tickets. Milk tickets are only good for the current school year. We cannot accept late orders.
- All online and cash orders must be paid in full by the session closing date in order to participate in the program.
- Hot lunch orders close two weeks prior to each lunch date. Lunch dates can be found on the website's login page.
For more information contact:
Susan Fisher & Brandi Hoople
Hot Lunch Coordinators
Ashley Southworth and Michelle Tokar
Club Moo Coordinators