Brookwood School's Hot Lunch and Club Moo programs are optional lunch and milk programs run by volunteers. Club Moo runs twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays, and Hot Lunch is served 1-3 times per month.
Online Ordering Instructions:
- Go to www.brookwood.hotlunches.net
- Click on "Click Here to Register"
- School Access Code: BHL
- Set up your user id and password
- Follow the online instructions to order and pay
Please note: You do not need a PayPal account to pay online. You may pay by credit card without creating an account.
Orders and exact change cash payment will only be accepted at the school on January 27 from 1-3pm in the front lobby. The office staff will not accept payments. Do not send this in with your child.
If your child is away we cannot provide refunds for missed lunches or extra milk tickets. Milk tickets are only good for the current school year. We cannot accept late orders.
- Club Moo's closing date for Session 2 is January 27 at 3pm. All online and cash orders must be paid in full by this time in order to participate.
- Hot lunch orders close two weeks prior to each lunch date. Lunch dates can be found on the website's login page.
For more information contact:
Amanda Playter, Alana Kelbert, Allison McLeod
Hot Lunch Coordinators
Ashley Southworth and Amber Ballermann
Club Moo Coordinators